Skip to main content

Project Submission - Selection

The time has come to make a decision, and a decision I have made. Between the choice of producing a magazine and a film, the choice is easy. I have come to the decision to produce a film. A group of friends and myself have agreed to produce an introduction to a horror thriller introduction. The reason we chose horror is because we believe that it will be the best fit for the two minute timer. We will be able to create an air of suspense without the need for exposition or anything that will be unnecessarily time consuming. We have a full group of four people, and we believe will be able to recruit other friends to be used as actors. I personally am excited to try my hand at film making, and I believe that creating a suspenseful atmosphere will be an interesting and challenging task.

Comments