There are a few things that interest me in making a magazine. The power that a magazine has to quickly convey a feeling or emotion has interested me for quite some time. The way in which print journalism and magazines extract truth from people has incited intrigue for me in the past. I am an ardent believer in the importance of an informed populous, and magazines and print journalism are a vital part of distributing information. For these reasons and more I am interested in the magazine production project.
Additionally, I have a multitude of skills that I think could be of benefit to me in the magazine production project. I have extensive experience in both informal and formal writing thanks to previous projects and schooling I have undertaken. Furthermore, I have practice in interview, I know the importance of silence and allowing the interviewee to talk. Finally, I have connections to multiple people experienced in the field of digital art and design, something that will be required for the production of a magazine.
Additionally, I have a multitude of skills that I think could be of benefit to me in the magazine production project. I have extensive experience in both informal and formal writing thanks to previous projects and schooling I have undertaken. Furthermore, I have practice in interview, I know the importance of silence and allowing the interviewee to talk. Finally, I have connections to multiple people experienced in the field of digital art and design, something that will be required for the production of a magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment