Skip to main content

Project Selection - Film

     Film has long been an area of fascination for me. Films such as John Carpenter's "The Thing" and Ridley Scott's "Alien" have captivated me and shown me the power that film has to portray emotions. In the past I have day dreamed of ideas I'd have to put to film, but of course I had never decided to pursue them. Many a time I would not even write them down. Now I am presented with the opportunity to try my hand at film production, and I am quite interested in it.
   
     I do have some experience in the past in doing film related activities. In middle school i spent three years in the media production class doing small daily news reports. I've also acted on occasion for small projects my friends have worked on in the past. While I may have some experience in the area of film development, I do believe this project may be a challenge. However, it is a challenge that I welcome.

Comments